| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6.4mm (0.3in) of fluid is dumped across on average 2 days.
- In August the heavens above Masvingo are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:56 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:27.
- There are approximately 2:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: