| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in December is really warm at 22.7 °C (72.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 140.2mm (5.5in) of water is dropped during on average 13 days.
- In December the skies in Masvingo are slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:46 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 13:19.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Masvingo Weather in December Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: