| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in February is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 107.2mm (4.2in) of water precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Masvingo is fine with an average of a detectable 6:34 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: