| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in January is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry with rain occasionally. Some 128.7mm (5.1in) of fluid is deposited across on average 12 days.
- In January the skies in Masvingo are fine having on balance a detectable 6:44 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:11.
- There are approximately 6:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: