| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in July is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 2.7mm (0.1in) of water is discharged across on average 2 days.
- In July the heavens above Masvingo are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:25 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 11:02.
- There are approximately 2:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Masvingo Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: