| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in March is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with some rain. Only 65.6mm (2.6in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 9 days.
- In March the blue above Masvingo is a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:21 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: