| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in May is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 12.8mm (0.5in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Masvingo is quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:42 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 2:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: