| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in November is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 77.2mm (3in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Masvingo are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:01 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:15 long with an average length of 13:05.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62% of daylight hours and cloudy 38% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Masvingo Weather in November Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: