| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in October is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 29.6mm (1.2in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 4 days.
- The skies in Masvingo are quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:42 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:36.
- There are approximately 3:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Masvingo Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: