| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Masvingo in September is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10.4mm (0.4in) of H2O tumbles during on average 2 days.
- The blue above Masvingo is quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:50 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:01.
- There are approximately 3:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Masvingo September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Masvingo: